Hmmm, well your confidence course and mine differed a bit. Mine did not have big red cushy mats at the bottom. We were confident that if we fell, we would die! Cause it was true!
Nothing like sheer, unadulterated terror to make you strong and agile.
Glad you didn't die! We'd hate to have to break in a new minister.
When I went to basic training many moons ago, we also didn't have a mat. In fact, we had a soldier fall from about the third level and landed feet first into the ground. He was injured pretty bad and was hospitalized. But, when I went to chaplain school, it was the same mat---safety first...broken chaplains are not that useful. CH R (:
Hmmm, well your confidence course and mine differed a bit. Mine did not have big red cushy mats at the bottom. We were confident that if we fell, we would die! Cause it was true!
ReplyDeleteNothing like sheer, unadulterated terror to make you strong and agile.
Glad you didn't die! We'd hate to have to break in a new minister.
Cheers!
Kelly
When I went to basic training many moons ago, we also didn't have a mat. In fact, we had a soldier fall from about the third level and landed feet first into the ground. He was injured pretty bad and was hospitalized. But, when I went to chaplain school, it was the same mat---safety first...broken chaplains are not that useful. CH R (:
ReplyDelete